In the same week as my first blogging award nomination, I got another one! This one, from my new friend Monica at Impressions of a Princess. Thanks, Monica!!!!
The Very Inspiring Blogger award has rules, just like all the other blogging awards out there! Rules are. . . .
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State seven things about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
First two, done. So now on to seven things about myself that are different from the first post:
- I kept Kosher from the time I was young until middle or high school at some time, so a lot of those eating habits stayed with me
- I love older pop-punk music like Brand New, Taking Back Sunday, and slightly harder core stuff like Senses Fail and The Used
- I forget how enjoyable classic novels can be so I sometimes stay away from them
- After reading Garbology, I’m worried I’m not doing enough good even though I changed some of my habits
- Even though it’s sunny here in Denver, it’s too dry! I actually miss the humidity from Florida!
- I can kick your butt at Rummikub and Taboo
- I taught elementary school for 5 years (5th grade and then K)
The next task is to nominate 15 blogs:
- Laura @ Musings
- Christina @ The Literary Bunny
- Jamie @ The Perpetual Page Turner
- Michelle @ In Search of the End of the Sidewalk
- Natalie @ Coffee and a Book Chick
- A Bookish Way of Life
- The Blue Bookcase
- Cassandra @ Books and Bowel Movements
- Books are my Boyfriends
- Books J’adore
- Bookshelves and Window Seats
- Alyce @ At Home With Books
Thanks again, Monica!!!!!!
Thanks for reading,