We’ve all experienced this bookish problem:
You stick your book somewhere, pick it up, whatever, and your bookmark falls out.
It’s annoying, it’s inconvenient and it’s a frustration that is kind of dumb to have when there are easy solutions.
My favorite solution to this problem? Magnetic bookmarks. I made my own about six years ago and I still use it all the time.
But I need a new one, and while scanning the web for fabulousness, I stumbled across 5 of my new favorite bookmarks.
- Cupcake i-clips Magnetic Bookmarks ($3.56 for set of 8) by Peter Pauper Press – Like I said, magnetic bookmarks rock and these are just so cute!
- Punctuation i-Clip Magnetic Bookmarks ($3.56 for set of 8) by Peter Pauper Press – A booklover and grammar gal’s dream
- Sprout Bookmarks ($6.97 for 6) by Fred – So I don’t know if these will stay put in your books, but as a green gal, I just can’t get enough!
- Metal Letter Clip-on Bookmark ($1.99) by That Company Called If (various letters) – That Company also makes my favorite folding bookends, and when I saw they had initial clip-on bookmarks, I was sold.
- Levenger Book Bungee ($6.00, various colors) by Levenger – I grew up with these bookmarks, and I think my mom still has one that is probably more than 15 years old. They will NEVER fall out of your books. You place the insert inside the book, move the elastic strap around the outside, and voila!
Which one is your favorite? What’s your bookmark solution?