This is my first time participating in Bloggiesta, and this page will continue to be updated throughout the event!
Basically, Bloggiesta is a weekend to focus on your blog and reach out to other bloggers. In addition to the challenges allotted, here are my own personal goals, listed below.
To Do List:
- Update my About page – Done!!! And got so many great tips thanks to other book bloggers’ help!
- Fix up my widgets and sidebar – Done! Even less stuff but I think only the necessary
- Update my FB, Twitter, Pinterest info re: my blog
- Deal with my affiliate approvals
- Go through my email re: blog info
- Complete as many challenges as possible – I did what was relavant to me, plus need to follow-up with @ The Book Wheel’s challenge!
- Participate in Twitter chats (#Bloggiesta) – All of the Twitter chats!!! Woo hoo!!!!
- Create an icon for an upcoming event that I’m planning with Allison @ The Book Wheel (To be announced sooooooon!)
- Check out some more social networking sites
- Work on my Riffle lists and link Riffle to my blog
- Link LibraryThing, Bookish, etc to my blog contact info
- Go over and figure out how to improve my blog according to HubSpot
- Update my blogroll (sorry to all the bloggers I love, I’m so behind on this!)
- Prep some tweets and FB posts for Love at First Book FB page
- Create a logo for the time being for my blog
- Look for local bookish events in my area (that will end up being things I can blog about!)
Newly added because other bloggers had fabulous ideas. . .
- Comment on everyone’s Bloggiesta post – DONE (yeah, like 90+ blog posts!)
- Make a cover pic for my blog FB page – Done! Thank you, PicMonkey!
- Back up my blog – Done!!!
So, while I didn’t do even half of my list, I don’t feel bad. I did what I could, and I’ll work on the rest of it sometime soon!!!
Have any advice for my to-do list?
What’s on your blog to-do list?
Thanks for reading,